Real Estate Egyptian Consortium s.a.e
was established on 01 February 1986 with the Arab and Foreign Investment and Free Zones Law issued by Law No. 43 of 1974, which was replaced by Law No. 230 of 1989 and its Executive Regulation, amended by Law No. 8 of 1997,The company is registered in the Commercial Register under No. 73156 The company's headquarters are located at 22 B El Sad El Aaly St. - Vinny Square - El Dokki - Giza The company is restricted in the Egyptian Stock Exchange by AREH.CA and AREHA.CA
The company's financial year begins on 01 January of each year. The company's accounts are supervised by:-
- Central Auditing Organization
- Safwat Nour El Din Office
The main purpose of the company is:-
- The establishment of 600 housing units to sell and re-investment of the proceeds of the project in other housing projects.
- the establishment of financial leasing in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 95 of 1995.
- building hotels, projects and tourist villages.
- Engaging in general contracting activities of all kinds for the same or for others
The company's authorized capital amounts to 100 million LE and the issued and paid-up capital amounts to LE 80 million distributed over 8 million shares with a nominal value of 10 LE per share. Major Shareholders National Bank of Egypt 2716108 Suez Canal Bank 845551 Misr Insurance Misr Life Insurance Co. 237763 share